Bank Staff Support Worker
Prestwich, Salford, Bury Area
To provide continuity of care and promote independent living skills to individuals with learning disabilities and/or long term metal health problems, enabling them to live in a residential setting or in their own home.
1. To be available to cover shifts due to sickness and annual leave etc. at short notice, weekends etc as appropriate.
2. To be provide continuity of care for clients following Outreach’s policy and procedures and ensure there is a safe working and living environment for clients and staff.
3. To support clients to meet their physical, social, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
4. To be aware of and understand the requirements relating to fire precautions, health and safety regulations and other appropriate regulations.
5. To be aware of new developments and attend appropriate training as and when required.
6. To participate in induction and structured support systems as available.
7. To maintain accurate, up to date records and reports in respect of clients and other matters as appropriate.
8. To be aware of your own personal development.
9. To undertake other appropriate tasks/duties as directed.